Friday, September 2, 2011

DIY -- Glue Dots


I love glue dots! They are so useful in scrapbooking and just crafts in general. But, they can be expensive. Years ago, someone shared this tip with me on m
aking my own glue dots. It is so easy. Here is a pic:

I save my glue dot rolls after I've used up the original glue dots. Then, I use Aleene's Tack-It Over and Over glue. (I bought mine at Michael's using my 40% off, so it was about 3.50).

I have made over a thousand glue dots and my bottle is still half full! I just keep redoing this every few months when I run out! So easy.

Lay your strips flat (this would also work with wax paper) and drop little dots (if you want bigger glue dots, make them bigger). Allow it to dry overnight and up to 24 hours. When they are clear, they are dry and you can roll them up and use them for any project that requires glue dots!

Have fun crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment