Saturday, April 30, 2011

Exciting new stuff!

Just a few pictures of some of my newest stuff! Here are fabric cards:



Inside says: "Sending you a tweet" in a cute green font.


I love this one! Inside it says "hippo birdie two ewe!" LOVE IT!

This one is blank inside -- an all occasion card, for Mother's day, a Thank you card, get well, etc.

This one says, "Welcome Home" inside. A perfect card for those college kids coming home for the summer, someone getting home from a mission or any other extended stay.

I'm so in love with these colors! It just makes me happy and excited for SUMMER! These are large letters -- the S is 6 1/2 inches high, just to give you an idea. So many possibilities for using this sign!

I'll be posting all of these things on my etsy shop, so go check it out here!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment